Why Choose CORE Business Services and Joan Powell?
Travelers Rest and Greater Greenville, South Carolina
Joan’s goal is to use her vast practical experience in accounting, bookkeeping, business analysis, planning, forecasting, and cost control to help small business owners with their business accounting needs. In her experience in the corporate world, she had to take complicated information and make it simple and understandable. In other words, better business decisions related to price, cost, sales projections, and cost control could be made.
Small businesses can benefit from this same type of approach. This will increase revenues and reduce costs. Of course, this is what sets her company apart from other bookkeepers. To the small business owner, this translates into a better view of the business. Not to mention better cost control and pricing decisions.
She offers a wide array of services and will customize her business to your needs. Her concept is to work with small business owners to develop and optimize a plan aimed at increasing profits and outperforming the competition. CORE Business Services offers both a monthly bookkeeping and accounting service as well as a one-time consultation. The consultation covers the implementation and training of accounting and bookkeeping practices and procedures.
Joan is a graduate of Presbyterian College in Clinton, SC with a degree in Accounting. She then went on to achieve her Masters of Business Administration from Clemson University in Clemson, SC. Over the past 35+ years, Joan has worked as a successful Accounting and Financial Manager for various domestic and international companies, including Michelin, Siemens, Rockwell, and Ryobi. Joan relocated to the Pacific Northwest from South Carolina in 2005 with her husband, Ted, and started CORE Business Services in 2007. Joan recently moved back to South Carolina and is excited to have the opportunity to get involved in the local business community. In their spare time, you can find Joan and Ted out hiking, biking, gardening or out exploring all that the Upstate has to offer. Learn why Joan moved to Travelers Rest, South Carolina.
What Joan Powell offers her clients:
- We will develop accounting and bookkeeping packages designed specifically for your business.
- You will get big business experience at affordable rates.
- We are locally owned and operated.
- Money is time. We pride ourselves on providing timely and accurate information. This saves you and your business money.
- Part of developing the right accounting and bookkeeping package for your business will be training you and your staff on any procedural changes. Our past experience as professional business trainers has provided us with time-tested training methods and practices that will help in the learning process.
- We follow Generally Accepted Accounting Principals.
- CORE Business Services can take complicated information and develop easy-to-understand Dashboard Indicators unique to your business.
- CORE Business Services can create a Business Plan for your new or growing business and map out strategies for growth.
or help you set up QuickBooks for the first time.
Or give us a call at 864-584-0106 so we can give you an estimate of the cost.