QuickBooks Services for Accurate Bookkeeping
Travelers Rest and Greater Greenville, South Carolina
As a small business owner, you are probably struggling to find time to do the books yourself. Additionally, you have concerns that you are recording the information correctly. As a business owner, you want accurate reporting so you can make informed decisions about your business. We provide QuickBooks services including: a full on review of your QuickBooks account setup that will improve your accuracy and reduce the time you spend on bookkeeping. Our goal is not to take over your day to day bookkeeping, but coach you on improving the accuracy of your own books as well as make the process more efficient.
CORE Business Services Maximizing QuickBooks
You probably rely on an outside accountant to do your taxes. However, like many small business owners, you may find that it’s too expensive to pay an accountant to do routine bookkeeping chores. Someone in your organization—probably you—must take on the responsibility of keeping an accurate set of financial records. Fortunately, QuickBooks bookkeeping software makes this task easier than you might have thought. However, you need to insure that you are recording information accurately and that your books are set up properly. Accurate books that properly record cash in and cash out of your business will provide you with reports that will give you the confidence to analyze where you are now and where you want to take your business 1 – 5 years from now. In addition, accurate budgeting reports will help you stay on track.
Let CORE Business Services sit down with you and review the following:
- Do you have a bookkeeping process that is efficient?
- Is the chart of accounts set up properly? Is it correctly gathering the data you need to run your business?
- Are your transactions being coded to the correct accounts?
- What are the key drivers in your business? Do you need customized reports to analyze these Key Drivers?
- Are you using the budget function to drive your business? Where do you want to be 5 years from now? A budget will help you get there.
- Are you handling sales taxes properly?
- Are your invoices and item lists being used properly to reduce invoicing time and gather key data?
- Does your balance sheet correctly reflect the equity in your business?
- Do you want to reduce the amount of time spent on bookkeeping? Are you downloading bank and credit card transactions and recording them correctly?
- Do you want to simplify the bookkeeping process?