Are you tired of trying to do your own bookkeeping? Let CORE Business Services do that job for you. We can free up your time and provide you with meaningful and accurate reporting so that you can concentrate on running and growing your business. Accurate financial records are key to succeeding in business. A sound bookkeeping system is vital in achieving accuracy. We can handle all of your bookkeeping needs. CORE will perform routine bookkeeping tasks, enabling you, the small business owner, to spend more time with customers and the operation of your business.
Joan Powell has handled all aspects of bookkeeping for my law firm since March 2010. She very quickly familiarized herself with the PCLaw program and assumed all of the responsibilities of the bookkeeping and record keeping, including the important task of managing the client trust account, which is critical to safeguarding and accurately managing the client retainer funds.
Joan demonstrates a keen attention to detail and is quick to catch discrepancies in our firm records. She accomplishes the monthly billing process with 100% accuracy.
–Carolyn M. Drew, Law Offices of Carolyn M. Drew
Some of the solutions we offer are:
- Review Current Books: Check for accuracy and proper alignment of accounts.
- Bookkeeping Records Setup and Maintenance: Set up and maintain a bookkeeping system specifically designed for your business.
- Recording of Transactions: Input day-to-day transactions related to:
- Sales and Cash Receipts
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Inventory Management
- Bank Account Reconciliation: Reconcile your bank statement and credit card statements to your bookkeeping records monthly, ensuring the inclusion and accuracy of all transactions for the month.
- Financial Statements & Information: Provide monthly financial statements in an easy to follow format. Year end information will be supplied to your CPA for tax preparation.
at CORE Business Services for a one hour consultation
to see how we can help your business grow.